Friday, June 1, 2012

Childhood Memories Live On

My memories are full of dolls. For years I was so busy living the busy world of being too busy to have fun. Becoming a grandma has been more than having cute little grandchildren to play with and enjoy. It has reminded me of the joy of make believe worlds and the magic of play.

The joy of playing dolls is not a once in a lifetime experience but can be ours with our children and grandchildren. I am having fun creating great clothes and accessories for dolls.

I'll be sharing these with you on this site soon!

3 comments:

  1. Your grandchildren will love playing with you and your dolls! I've just cobbled together some for my rag doll....just for myself tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola querida,

    Yo también tengo muy buenos recuerdos de mis muñecas, estoy segura que me va gustar mucho este blog, es genial!!!!!! me gustó la idea....

    Besos,
    Lany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making doll clothes is the way I learned to sew. It is still so much fun! I'm am so drawn to dolls. I don't think I ever outgrew them!( I raised three sons, so I never got it out of my system!) I love the dresses you made for your granddaughter's dolls.

    ReplyDelete